ixtlahua/debt

Carlos Santamarina Novillo carlossn at ui.boe.es
Tue Feb 19 09:05:55 UTC 2002

Yes, I think too that the “metaphysical considerations” had obscured the social
reality about human sacrifice. I think that about this issue is very appropriate
the use of  pike’s terms emics (the native sources’ reasoning) and etics (the
scholar’s conclusions), as in many other cases.
I am very interesting about teteuctin as teteo, or rulers as gods. Can you
specify your sources about the divine consideration of rulers? Thank you
                                                                - Carlos
Santamarina <carloss at ui.boe.es>

"John F. Schwaller" ha escrito: