Call; Article submission request for a book, Inspiration in Nahuatl

Edwin Rutsch edwin at humanityquest.com
Fri Jan 18 00:50:08 UTC 2002

I  am looking for native speaking language experts to contribute a short
300 word article, on the meaning of the word for "Inspiration" in their
language of expertise. This is for inclusion in an art book I am writing
entitled "The Spirit of Inspiration". I would like to have at least 50
different languages represented in the book.

I was wondering anyone has any suggestions, tips or leads on  where I
could find contributors in the Nahuatl language?  The ideal contributor
would be of Aztec heritage.

The article would include aspects of the following about the the nature
of inspiration; the definition, etymology, how it is expressed in the
arts and the authors personal insights.

I have created a detailed submission guideline with a sample article
which you can view at this URL;
http://Humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/index.asp
List of existing languages and contributors
humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/ContributorsList.
htm

Is there a word for Inspiration in Nahuatl that comes to mind?

Any comments would be most appreciated. I can be reached directly at
edwin at humanityquest.com

Thank You

Edwin

Edwin Rutsch