what is Inspiration in Nahuatl

Edwin Rutsch edwin at humanityquest.com
Tue Jan 22 19:43:06 UTC 2002

 I also received this about inspiration in Nahuatl.

" hi!, my name is cris, from Mexico. I   what I can tell you now, about
what you need, there is a book called "Pensamiento musical" (musical
thinking-?-) author: Carlos Chavez. He speak about the musical
inspiration and the creativity in that musicians. the difference between
inspirations and capacity creative. This book originally was a
conference given in New York, it became a book some years later.

I will try to get you some native references about the theme. try to get
the book "Trece poetas del mundo nuhatl" (thirteen poets in the nahuatl
world) author Miguel León-Portilla. I don't know if you can get it in
English, but try to get it. Is all for now, good luck  "

edwin

Inspiration Project
http://humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/