Appropriate topics

John F. Schwaller schwallr at mrs.umn.edu
Thu Mar 14 17:07:49 UTC 2002

Dear Subscribers,

May I gently remind you that the discussion list exists to explore issues
dealing with Nahua culture and the Nahuatl language.  From time to time our
conversations tend to get beyond this narrowly described focus.  It is my
job as list owner to remind us that we need to keep our focus.  If you wish
to discuss other issues beyond these, please do so off-line, that is among
the specific persons interested in that conversation.

Thank you.

J. F. Schwaller,
List Owner

John F. Schwaller
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean
315 Behmler Hall
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E 4th Street
Morris, MN  56267