Nahuatl in Chicago?

Colin Bossen cbossen at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 7 15:31:39 UTC 2002

Hello:

I am new to this list. I am trying to learn Nahuatl. I am poet
interested in doing translation work from Nahuatl to English and I live
in Chicago. Does anyone on this list live in the Chicago area? If so, do
any of you know of anyone who might be interested in tutoring me? I was
hoping to take a class at the University of Chicago but I can't afford
the tuition and they don't seem to be offering anything this semester.

I hope this was not an inappropriate post.

Sincerely,

Colin Bossen
773.454.2130