christian text in nahuatl

Matthew Montchalin mmontcha at oregonvos.net
Tue Sep 3 20:14:48 UTC 2002

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, David Sanchez wrote:
|I am looking for christian text in nahuatl languages, can someone help me?

Speaking of which, a copy of the New Testament in Nahuatl would really
help me get into the language.  I have a grammar book, and a dictionary,
and it *is* a fascinating language, do you know of a source for the
New Testament in Nahuatl?  (I would prefer its observing the spelling
convention where the letters 'wa' are used instead of 'hua,' for that
matter.)