Nahuatl communities nearby TX?

Michael Mccafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Sat Apr 19 13:23:03 UTC 2003

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 zorrah at att.net wrote:

> Courtesy of http://ethnologue.com, I have maps of Nahuatl speaking communities
> posted at my message board link listed below.  As one can see, the nearest
> Nahuatl speaking region is quite some distance from El paso.
>
> http://www.nahuatl.info/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=2776051131&f=7316061131&m=5096007602

Is anyone having trouble accessing this site? The computers don't seem to
be able to read it.

> citlalin xochime
> http://nahuatl.info/nahuatl.htm
> >    Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any Nahuatl speaking
> > communities nearby El Paso, TX or Juarez, Mexico? If not, maybe there
> > are some classes available nearby El Paso.
> >
> > -Thanks for your help,
> > -Ron Anderson

Michael McCafferty
307 Memorial Hall
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana
47405
mmccaffe at indiana.edu

"When you eventually see through the veils to how things really are, you
will keep saying again and again, "This is certainly not like we thought
it was".

--Rumi