Nahuatl communities nearby TX?

zorrah at att.net zorrah at att.net
Thu Apr 24 21:51:56 UTC 2003

A member of the Mexika Eagle Society (Albuquerque, New Mexico) reported last
summer after visiting Nahuatl speaking villages in Anahuac, that a Virginia
(U.S.) contractor recruits Nahuatl speakers for three months out of the year
to work the tobacco fields.

Another Mexihcayotl student tells me that he knows of Nahuatl speakers in the
Phoenix, Arizona area that recently migrated to South Carolina for more work.

Citlalin Xochime