Andrews and workbook both available through U of O Press

John D. Comegys robc at CSUFRESNO.EDU
Wed Aug 13 14:26:40 UTC 2003

I just now ordered both the J. Richard Andrews text and the workbook through the
University of Oklahoma Press, BUT the workbook is incorrectly listed in the
catalogue as a softcover edition of the text, so I TELEPHONED IN my order and
explained it and was told the books would ship today. (1-800-627-7377 number good
in US and Canada)

John Comegys