Andrews and workbook both available through U of O Press

John B. Carlson tlaloc at POP.DEANS.UMD.EDU
Wed Aug 13 18:51:15 UTC 2003

At 9:44 AM -0800 8/13/03, Joost Kremers wrote:
>On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:26:40 -0700, "John D. Comegys"
><robc at CSUFRESNO.EDU> said:
>> I just now ordered both the J. Richard Andrews text and the workbook
>>through the
>> University of Oklahoma Press, BUT the workbook is incorrectly listed in the
>> catalogue as a softcover edition of the text, so I TELEPHONED IN my
>>order and
>> explained it and was told the books would ship today. (1-800-627-7377
>>number good
>> in US and Canada)
>
>i ordered the book yesterday through www.bol.com, which may be an option
>for people outside the US. amazon.co.uk also offers the book, but at 75
>pounds. bol.com is billing me for EUR 79, but now, one day later, they
>ask EUR 85,50... either is still less than 75 pounds, though.
>
>joost kremers
>
>--
>  Joost Kremers
>  joostkremers at fastmail.fm

My copies of both the text and the workbook came to me from the Press on
Thursday 12 August. They are beautiful. No light reading here, but most
welcome.

Enjoy,

John Carlson