Read NAHUATL Grammar Online, free!!!

zorrah at att.net zorrah at att.net
Fri Feb 7 22:44:21 UTC 2003

Read NAHUATL Grammar Online, free!!!

Read Thelma D. Sullivan's "Compendium of Nahuatl Grammar" online
from the University of Utah e-library connection to the net-library!

http://www.netlibrary.com/index.asp

Below is the message that the net-library sent me after I signed-up!
Signing-up is fast, easy, and most importantly free, free, free!!!

Enjoy!

citlalin xochime
http://nahuatl.info

P.S. e-library check-out was for 2-1/2 hours when I checked-out the Sullivan
book.  After your time is up, it becomes available to others.  Or, I imagine,
you can check-it out again and again!

Thanks for creating an eBook account. Your new account gives you access to the
University of Utah eBook collection. eBooks are an exciting new resource that
provides reliable content made more powerful with cutting-edge digital
technology.

The benefits of eBooks include:

* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to information you need.

* Powerful search technology saves you time by making it easy
to search within a single book or across all the books in your
library or organization's eBook collection in a matter of seconds.

* An embedded dictionary in every eBook, enabling you to look up
the definition of any word by simply double-clicking on it, and,
in many cases, even hear an audio pronunciation.

* The ability to cut and paste text directly into your documents.

* No more late fees or lost, stolen, or damaged books.

Your user name is:

If you forget your password, remind yourself by going to this page
http://www.netLibrary.com/supply_email.asp.

Enter the e-mail address you used to sign up, answer the security question,
and your password will be e-mailed to you promptly.

To learn more about using eBooks, visit the netLibrary Help Section
http://www.netLibrary.com/help/index.asp.

If you are a first time user, you may want to review our QuickStart Guide
http://www.netLibrary.com/quickstart_guide3.asp.

If you have questions or comments about netLibrary or netLibrary eBooks,
please contact us.
http://www.netLibrary.com/about_us/company_info/contact_us.asp.