Read NAHUATL Grammar Online, free!!!

zorrah at att.net zorrah at att.net
Sat Feb 8 14:55:07 UTC 2003

That is an excellent point.  That is, the e-library service may be too
expensive for people with dial-up service.  I guess I got carried away with
the online resources because I have fast, cable broadband service :)
My apologies to those who dial-up.

To those who wrote me (yet have no way to access e-library materials) about
getting copies of the Sullivan book from the e-library, please be patient, and
I will investigate the rules, conditions and use of copying e-library
material.  I will send you a reply when I have further information.

To those who have dial-up service and perhaps more than one computer in your
home or office:

I suggest that people with more than one computer in their work area
(home or office) with cable access, to switch to cable broadband.

I pay $55 a month for cable broadband and we have a network of 3 computers (1
MAC, 2 PC's).  All you have to do is go to Circuit City (or buy online) and
purchase a broadband router (varies in price from $50-up).  Once you have the
router, you simply hook-up all your home or office computers to the router.
The cable company provides the modem with installation.  The router hooks-up
to the modem, and Wella!  This is a cost-effective way to avoid expensive dial-
up service if you have more than 1 computer in your work area with online
access expenses (Dial-up service costing about $21/month for each online
computer, not to mention the cost of extra phone lines!).

Besides, by disconnecting your phone line, you will save even more money by no
longer paying for all the extra taxes and fees now assessed by telephone
companies (Telephone companies in the United States are really tax-collecting
agencies for government).  Don't get fooled, get cable!

citlalin xochime
http://nahuatl.info