Nahuatl textbooks; dialects

John F. Schwaller schwallr at mrs.umn.edu
Tue Jan 7 22:17:09 UTC 2003

At 08:15 AM 1/6/03 +0000, you wrote:
>What progress has there been in forthcoming Nahuatl textbooks
>since July 2001 (Andrews's books; Molina translated into English;
>etc)? I have been busy with other things for much of the time since.

University of Oklahoma Press is beginning its advertising campaign for a
March 2003 release of Andrews, Introduction to Classical Nahuatl.
The following is a Books-In-Print record of the book.  No price has been
set, that I know of.

http://www.booksinprint.com/merge_shared/Details/details.asp?navPage=1&item_uid=7838676&DataSource=

I have heard of no project to translate the Molina dictionary to English.

John F. Schwaller
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean
315 Behmler Hall
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E 4th Street
Morris, MN  56267