Newbie questions.

Alexander Wallace awallace at rwsoft-online.com
Fri Jan 17 00:21:04 UTC 2003

I want to thank you here and all others (publicly since i may have done it
privately not realizing it) that responded to my questios, and in advance to
those who will. You form a great list and I received very good advice from
all of you. Everybody's insight in the matter seems pretty homogeneous with a
few variants here and there, like.  And you pretty much told me what I wanted
to hear :)

Thanks a lot again! I'm sure I'll be asking y'all a lot of questions!

Tlazocamatzin