devoiced "n"

r. joe campbell campbel at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 23 16:40:22 UTC 2003

   I have just noticed a typo in the paradigmatic data that I sent
yesterday.  The careful reader will have already noticed it too.
In n-retaining dialects, 'she got angry' is "ocualan", not "ocuala".

   It must have been a problem in transmission -- because I *know* that my
fingers gave the keyboard the right information.  >8-)

Joe