Fwd: Re: tequixquitl

mdmorris at indiana.edu mdmorris at indiana.edu
Sat May 17 00:41:50 UTC 2003

Listos,

I initially intended to send the message below to the list at large,
and am following through on that idea now because I am still ignorant
as to whether Catholic doctrine has something that might compare to
"tlateochihualatl" in its conception of purgatory.  Would this be the
sulphuric tequixquitl brimstone, or something else?
Thanks, Mark Morris