Greetings

Jonathan Amith jonathan.amith at YALE.EDU
Tue Apr 6 16:43:34 UTC 2004

Dear Paul (if I may),

Thank you so much for your interest and for your email. Your commitment
is fantastic, maybe there is even the possibility of doing some
community work if you are interested.

Anyway, I would like to speak by phone sometime. Perhaps next week you
could call (after the 15th) and we could chat. If I´m not home, please
leave a message. 717-338-1255

Best,
Jonathan

Quoting butlerpe at PURDUE.EDU: