Images of Tenochtitlan -- apologies for any cross-posts

ANTHONY APPLEYARD a.appleyard at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Aug 12 18:12:04 UTC 2004

 --- Paul Anderson <indus56 at TELUSPLANET.NET> wrote:
> Dear NAHUATL-L members,
> I am preparing an informal presentation of images for the launch of a
> novel I have written, whose central character is the 17th-century
> Mexican polymath Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz. In a reading I would like
> to do on that evening, I have Sor Juana writing about Quetzalcoatl,
> Ehecatl and about the cylindrical temple at Tenochtitlan.
> Would anyone happen to have an image you might allow me to use -- be
> it a photograph, or an illustration -- of Tenochtitlan that includes
> that particular temple? ...

I am in a big forum called http://www.renderosity.com , which is about
CGI art (= Computer Generated Imaging) (as in many modern sci-fi movies
etc). Is there anyone in this group who might want to ask there if
anyone has or can make CGI models of old Tenochtitlanian buildings and
artefacts and gods etc? If so, could they be any use to make up
pictures for the novel?