milaacatontli

Michael Mccafferty mmccaffe at INDIANA.EDU
Thu Aug 26 20:27:49 UTC 2004

I would highly recommend as a beginner the Campbell-Karttunen grammar and
workbook. Dr. Schwaller, on this list, can give you the details about
getting copies. I've used these in my classes at I.U. and the students did
very well.

Michael