Geography Question

Huehueteot at AOL.COM Huehueteot at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 3 17:01:05 UTC 2004

RCRAPO at HASS.USU.EDU writes:

> Is anyone on the list aware of a pre-Hispanic site named Teotlixco? If so,
> where was it located?
> Richley

Richley:

I remember the name, but I don't remember where it is located.  Check the
Medoza or Barlows Independant Seniorios.  Unfortunately My copies of both are
missing in a series of catastrophes and I cannot do it for you.  My memory is
that it is either in Puebla or Oaxaca in the Mixteca Alta or Canyada (can't do an
enye).  But I am not sure for it has been almost 30 years.

Cheers

Sam Ball