Nahuatl Word 3

José Rabasa jrabasa at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Jan 30 17:55:22 UTC 2004

This is my first try, but might as well give it a shot.

I find:

o: past tense

tech: us

chalia (Molina: estrenador de alguna cosa nueva)

-lhuia: applicative

This is too easy. Can anyone explain how does one get a simple "sent"
from the applicative of chalia, "estrenar"?

Jose