ineua & how-to-cite

Joost Kremers joostkremers at FASTMAIL.FM
Sun Jul 4 12:31:07 UTC 2004

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:51:08 -0400, "Geoff Davis" <mixcoatl at GMAIL.COM>
said:
> My mistake.  I don't have a copy of this book, yet, as amazon.com has
> nothing of Alonso de Molina -- all are marked out of print.

try going to <http://www.porrua.com> and do a 'busqueda avanzada' for
'molina' in the author field and 'vocabulario' in the title field. that
should give you two titles. i have no idea what the difference is
between the two, but at least the second one should still be available.
(and don't be alarmed by the $250.00. those are mexican pesos. the
bottom price is USD.)

HTH

--
Joost Kremers