Quetzalcoatl

DARKHORSE n8upb at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 23 16:53:27 UTC 2004

In Texas where I am from, the Nahuatl langauge was spoken and I heard "Mecate," as oppose to "Mecuahte," meaning "A Rope," of course a "rope,' does in a way resemble a "Snake."

I am from the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, and I know that some type of Nahuat-l was spoken there, and finally it is no longer a language there...Some of the youth that I remember, *I am 60 years young* Spoke what was "Calo," even that is gone... Time flies as you grow old...

Hasta la proxima.......