translation

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at INDIANA.EDU
Thu Jun 24 18:32:15 UTC 2004

Quoting Susana Moraleda-Dragotto <susana at DRAGOTTO.COM>:

Susana,

These are rather involved questions with no one simple answer, but with
several interrelated answers. I'll try to answer this tomorrow when I have
more time, although maybe someone else will answer you before I get a
chance. In any event, I'll write again tomorrow with the analyses of these
terms.

Michael

> Re: translationThank you all for your comments. That was surely useful and
> enlightening.
>     However I was wondering, if green is XOXOCTIC, why is "green place"
XOPAN