xo:lo:tl

micc2 micc2 at COX.NET
Sat May 29 06:50:46 UTC 2004

Better yet,  since you  appear to be  interested in Nahuatl,  which is
one of the native languages of Mexico (where sadly Spanish is the
official language),  and much  has been written in Castilian about
Nahuatl over the past 400 years (ESPECIALLY THE IMPORTANT DICTIONARIES
AND GRAMMARS DURING THE POST CONQUEST PERIOD),  you should learn Spanish
and forgo the "dead" language of Latin.  As for
German......................... enough said :)

mario aguilar
www.mexicayotl.org