Cuacha

butlerpe at PURDUE.EDU butlerpe at PURDUE.EDU
Thu May 20 00:13:34 UTC 2004

I never write anything on this list but I thought I would on this one.  In my
family, cuacha means "shit" too.  For instance, there's a lot of little kids in
our family and they always expect presents when we go anywhere.  They always
ask "what did you get me?"  The answer most of the time is "cuacha."  My family
is from Nuevo Leon, so maybe cuacha as "shit" is a northern variation.  As far
as using it to describe a mess or untidy thing, we would use it if the mess was
like rotten food or muddy stuff or something disgusting, not just a pile of
dirty clothes.  Plus, when someone has diarrhea the term we use is "cuacha."
It sounds nicer than "chorro."