Hippocrene dictionary

Frances Karttunen karttu at NANTUCKET.NET
Tue Sep 7 17:58:34 UTC 2004

I just wrote a review of it in an article evaluating a number of recent
books intended to facilitate Nahuatl studies.  The review article has
been submitted to the journal Ethnohistory. I am not sure how long it
will be before it appears in print.

Frances Karttunen