Registration Cal Indian Conf. 2004

HJVsqzIMIS at AOL.COM HJVsqzIMIS at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 23 18:02:30 UTC 2004

Greetings,

    In case any of you had wanted to attend, but were not able to register
for the California Indian Conference to be held in Hesperia Oct. 1-3, 2004. Here
is a registration form taken from Dr. LaMay's website. (drlamay.com). I
suspect maybe cultural events will take place on Friday. I haven't read all of the
information on the website yet.

                                                Many blessings,
                                                Henry Vasquez
------------------------
Registration
(Please print this form and mail to address below)
California Indian Conference 2004
Four Directions Institute
Pre-registration Form
Name as you wish it to appear on your name tag:
_________________________________
Address: _____________________________City_______________State____ZIP________
Telephone (h) _________________(o)__________________e-mail
____________________
Fax _____________ Institution  _____________________ Tribal Affiliation
____________
Please help us plan the conference.  I will require :  Hotel ___  Airline
___  Rental Car __
The registration fee covers both Saturday, October 2 and Sunday, October
3.    All registration is $30.00 per person for one day or two.
Booth space is $40.00, which includes both Saturday and Sunday.
 Please fill out a separate pre-registration form for each person attending.
Make checks payable to:     California Indian Conference

Mail to:
    Registration
    Dr. LaMay
    P.O. Box 400385