fe de erratas for Launey's book

S. Moraleda susana at LOSRANCHEROS.ORG
Wed Apr 27 08:16:31 UTC 2005

  I would also be interested  in getting the fe de erratas. Could you please
send it as an attachment?
  Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "John F. Schwaller" <schwallr at morris.umn.edu>
  To: <NAHUAT-L at LISTS.UMN.EDU>
  Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 3:28 PM
  Subject: Re: fe de erratas for Launey's book

  At 07:00 PM 4/22/2005, you wrote:
  > >> I started to learn Nahuatl with Michel Launey's book
  > >> Introducción a la Lengua y a la Literatura Náhuatl.
  > >> The edition is in Spanish and is published by UNAM;
  > >> however, it has errors. I know there is a Fe de erratas
  > >> for that edition, but I don't have it.
  > >> Could you help me to get that fe de erratas?

  Una Canger has been kind enough to provide me with the Fe de Erratas.  I
  can make it available to whomever might be interested.  I can send it as
an
  attachment.

  John F. Schwaller
  Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean
  315 Behmler Hall
  University of Minnesota, Morris
  600 E 4th Street
  Morris, MN  56267