new Molina printing

John F. Schwaller schwallr at morris.umn.edu
Mon Aug 1 13:36:56 UTC 2005

At 08:06 AM 8/1/2005, you wrote:
>Caroline Dodds has kindly supplied relevant links for the Porrua
>website. As for the facsimile version of Molina--I don't have the
>reference, but I do hope to be in Mexico City again in a couple of
>weeks or so. If no one has posted the reference/publishing info
>before that time, I will see if I can get it for you.

To be perfectly honest, the Porrua edition has traditionally been a
facsimile edition.  I have never seen a version of Molina in a modern
typeface, other than the one Joe Campbell printed off the computer
from his database.

John F. Schwaller
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean
315 Behmler Hall
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E 4th Street
Morris, MN  56267