new Molina printing

Ian Robertson igr at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Aug 1 13:06:14 UTC 2005

Hello Walter,

Caroline Dodds has kindly supplied relevant links for the Porrua
website. As for the facsimile version of Molina--I don't have the
reference, but I do hope to be in Mexico City again in a couple of weeks
or so. If no one has posted the reference/publishing info before that
time, I will see if I can get it for you.

Best, Ian