a question for linguists

idiez at MAC.COM idiez at MAC.COM
Thu Jun 2 13:13:58 UTC 2005

Mario,
	Eliazar will be working with us this summer, so if you can afford it,
send the money. He has told me he would like to try and teach nahuatl
full time in Hidalgo after he graduates. So this summer I'm going to
start him working on two projects: a version of our dictionary in his
"t" dialect, and a version of our grammar exercises also in his
dialect. We will have between 7 and 9 students this summer.
John

idiez at mac.com
www.idiez.org.mx