Alonso de Zorita

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen teddy_30 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 15:09:16 UTC 2005

Hello everybody

I have run into a problem with a quote from Zorita which is from a version
of the Breve y sumaria Relación which I do not have access to:

Zorita, Alonso de (1941). Los señores de la Nueva España. Colección
Biblioteca del estudiante Universitario. No. 32. Imprenta Universitaria
UNAM. México

First of all I am not sure that the above title is even se same as the
edition that I have, from 1942 entitled "Breve y sumaria relación de los
señores de la nueva España".

Second, if it is the same, could someone please give me the correlation of
pages between the two?

The quote given is for pp. 75, 143-144, 148, 152 in the 1941 edition. I need
the corresponding page numbers from the 1942 edition.

Thanks a billion anyone who can help.

Kind regards

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen
University of Copenhagen