fe de erratas for Launey's book

Nadia Marin Guadarrama kimi_nadiaxxi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 11 04:21:07 UTC 2005

Hello Steffen,

Thank you!!!! I am really interested in having that fe de erratas (and I am sure that I am not the only one). I really appreciate very much your help! :) You have make me very happy!!

Nadia

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen <teddy_30 at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
Hi Nadia

I just noticed your mail on the nahuat-l mailing list today about the
correction list to Introduccion a la lengua y a litteratura náhuatl. As
someone commented Una Canger who is the head of our institute here in
Copenhagen has made such a list and I don't think it would be a problem for
me to get it for you electronically if you are interested.
Best regards

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen, University of Copenhagen, Institute of American
Indian Studies

Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.