Brief Nahuatl guide with sound bytes

Dustin De Felice dustintyrone at YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 16 19:32:11 UTC 2005

Hi.  My name is Dustin De Felice and I recently finished a recording project with a native speaker of Nahuatl from San Agustin Oapan, Guerrero, Mexico.  We recorded a number of vocabulary items in such topics as animals, family, colors, etc.  We also conjugated a number of verbs in different tenses and a few short paragraphs describing some pictures.  All of these recordings were edited and attached to a Microsoft Word document in a trilingual format.  (English/Spanish/Nahuatl).  The final project contains a visual guide, a visual guide with audio links and wave files of each item repeated one or five times.  I would like to share this CD with anyone interested.  I would be able to send the main project piece, the visual guide (3.46 MB) by email, but the rest would need to be sent on a CD through the mail.  (Unless someone knows how to send close to 500 MB and multiple files using email.)  I'm happy to send this CD by mail and would accept donations of a dollar or so to help with
 postage and handling.  I'm also extremely interested in receiving suggestions on how to better present the information and on correcting mistakes that might be found throughout the CD.

Thank you and I look forward to sharing this work with you.

Dustin De Felice