Brief Nahuatl guide with sound bytes

Monika Jarosz lemcia at UCLINK.BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Mar 18 04:44:28 UTC 2005

Hi Dustin,

I am interested in getting a copy of your CD. Please, give me you address so
that I can send a donation to you.

Monika Jarosz
30175 Avenida Tranquila
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275

Thank you

Monika Jarosz
Doctoral Student
Department of Anthropology
University of California Berkeley

<NAHUAT-L at LISTS.UMN.EDU> =====
>Hi.  My name is Dustin De Felice and I recently finished a recording project
with a native speaker of Nahuatl from San Agustin Oapan, Guerrero, Mexico.  We
recorded a number of vocabulary items in such topics as animals, family,
colors, etc.  We also conjugated a number of verbs in different tenses and a
few short paragraphs describing some pictures.  All of these recordings were
edited and attached to a Microsoft Word document in a trilingual format.
(English/Spanish/Nahuatl).  The final project contains a visual guide, a
visual guide with audio links and wave files of each item repeated one or five
times.  I would like to share this CD with anyone interested.  I would be able
to send the main project piece, the visual guide (3.46 MB) by email, but the
rest would need to be sent on a CD through the mail.  (Unless someone knows
how to send close to 500 MB and multiple files using email.)  I'm happy to
send this CD by mail and would accept donations of a dollar or so to help with
> postage and handling.  I'm also extremely interested in receiving
suggestions on how to better present the information and on correcting
mistakes that might be found throughout the CD.