fe de erratas for Launey's book

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen teddy_30 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 21:30:53 UTC 2005

Hi Nadia

I just noticed your mail on the nahuat-l mailing list today about the
correction list to Introduccion a la lengua y a litteratura náhuatl. As
someone commented Una Canger who is the head of our institute here in
Copenhagen has made such a list and I don't think it would be a problem for
me to get it for you electronically if you are interested.
Best regards

Steffen Haurholm-Larsen, University of Copenhagen, Institute of American
Indian Studies