Molina Confessionario

Frye, David dfrye at UMICH.EDU
Wed May 11 15:30:02 UTC 2005

The University of Michigan library has a copy of this CD. I don't know what the policy is for interlibrary loan of materials on CD, but at least it is available publicly over here. (And, by the way, Joe DID send this info out to the list some years ago -- that was how I found out about it and passed the news on to our librarian.)

Title    Obras clásicas sobre la lengua Náhuatl. [electronic resource] [Ascensión Hernández de León-Portilla (comp.)].
Published       Madrid : Fundación Histórica Tavera : Digibis, c1998.
Format  Electronic Resource Computer File
System Req'ts.  System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; MS-DOS 6.0; Windows 3.1 or higher; 8 MB RAM (16 recommended); 10 MB free hard disk space; VGA monitor; CD-ROM drive.
Publisher No.   M-35370-1998
Series  Colección Clásicos tavera. Serie IX. Fuentes lingüísticas indígenas, v. 8.
Summary         Texts originally issued between 1547 and 1900.
Subject-Lib. Cong.      Nahuatl language -- Early works to 1800 -- Databases.
        Nahuatl language -- Databases.
        Mexico -- Languages -- History -- Early works to 1800 -- Databases.
        Mexico -- Languages -- History -- Databases.
ISBN    8489763275
Location        Hatcher Graduate - Graduate Library Mixed Media | CD-ROM GL52

David Frye
Latin American & Caribbean Studies - LACS
International Institute, University of Michigan
2607 School of Social Work Bldg
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1106
tel (734) 647 0844 - fax (734) 615-8880