tepi

Frances Karttunen karttu at NANTUCKET.NET
Tue May 17 01:46:49 UTC 2005

I think the name Delia was inquiring about is A:cama:pi:chtli.

Ma:pi:ch-tli means 'fist.'  A:ca-tl is reed.  Rather than representing
water, the water glyph emerging from a fist would be a phonetic hint
that the name in question begins with the vowel/syllable a:.