altepetl

zorrah at ATT.NET zorrah at ATT.NET
Mon May 30 17:09:49 UTC 2005

My reply was never meant to “reduce” your perspective to another; rather, it was meant to create a chasm in need of a bridge.  That it did.  Better yet, it created a gushing flow beneath the bridge.  I got what I wanted, and I don’t find blame in it:  you’re responsible for creating your own perspective.
citlalin xochime
-------------- Original message from Rikke Marie --------------

<My outburst was simply a response to a reply which reduced my view on altepetl to a mere "feel" for the language that I apparently don't have! :-)