altepetl

zorrah at ATT.NET zorrah at ATT.NET
Tue May 31 23:24:43 UTC 2005

Dear Rikke Marie:
Misunderstanding? Yes.  I started the "altepetl" thread,
so naturally I thought your response to the comment
below was the result of my thread.  My misunderstanding
began when you used my thread to raise another question
(the "outburst") that did not relate to the questions raised in
the thread or to the questions of the original thread poster--
in this case--me.  In any event, I am sorry.  Your contribution
to my "altepetl" thread helped to bring out the information that
I was seeking to understand.
cuale chias, -citlalin xochime

>Rikke:

No, it's not just for linguistics majors. But, as I recall, you're the one who
began this thread, right? Did you not imagine that it would take a linguistic
turn at some point. :-)
Michael

Quoting Rikke Marie Olsen dr.rom at DANSEMUS.DK: