Clasicos Tavera

John F. Schwaller schwallr at morris.umn.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:54:04 UTC 2005

I recently returned from a conference in Europe.  Mapfre-Tavera had a
table selling their resources.  The CD-ROM containing 37 books
published in Nahuatl in the colonial period is available, the "Obras
clasicas sobre la lengua Nahuatl."  I have a copy of the CD and have
used it.  While only the page images are available, so you can't
search for individual words, etc., you can print out whole pages, or
selections.  It is a very useful resource.  It costs 180 euros, or
over $200, for those of you who might be interested.

Ordering information can be found at:

http://www.digibis.com/ficha_producto.asp?IdProducto=CT016

John F. Schwaller
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean
315 Behmler Hall
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E 4th Street
Morris, MN  56267