Tour Update: Lost Cities of Ancient Maya (October 24th)

Archaeology Institute institute at CSUMB.EDU
Fri Sep 16 13:52:21 UTC 2005

Dear All,

	Please find attached a brochure publicizing the updated deadline of October 24th for all final payments due for the "Lost Cities of the Ancient Maya" tour to Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula.  Yesterday I sent a version of the tour brochure that
included, in error, the date of October 1st.  That date was specific to a date submitted early on as part of the planning process.  Otherwise, the attached tour brochure updates the date, includes the tour application forms, and specifics regarding
who to contact.  Direct contact with the INTRAX Education Abroad folks should be made with Susan Strow of INTRAX.  Her extension is Toll-Free: 800.777.7766 ext. 633.  Sue Strow is the point person for payments and questions regarding the Maya tour
of January 2nd through 16th of 2006.  Any other questions may be directed to me at 831.582.3760, or via email at ruben_mendoza at csumb.edu.  PS: Please feel free to forward this version of the brochure to students and others who may be interested in a
guided tour of the regions of Chiapas and the Yucatan.  Four hours of university credited are available for the tour in question.

Best Regards, Ruben Mendoza
http://archaeology.csumb.edu/Courses/Maya/Syllabus/introduction.htm

Susan Strow|| Program Manager

Intrax Education Abroad