Mexica Movement [Schwaller]

Jos=?ISO-8859-1?B?6SAg?=Rabasa jrabasa at CALMAIL.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Apr 17 23:29:55 UTC 2006

Dear Pancho: You could not be clearer about Vasconcelos. I would add that he
is on record for thanking the Spaniards from curing the nation of the
"vices" of sodomy and cannibalism. We are certainly beyond the idealization
of mestizaje as a nationalist ideology. Suerte, Jose