Fwd: [Nahuat-l] CNN report on Aztecs

Michael McCafferty mmccaffe at indiana.edu
Fri Aug 25 18:24:05 UTC 2006

Here, here, Stephanie. That was the point I was trying to make
yesterday. I've rarely read anything that made me think, "Geez, this is
a load of cuitlatl." Not that I discount the notion that something
happened there. Not that I discount the notion of anthropaphagy in
Mesoamerica. But this report sounds like, well, unbelievable in terms
of the conclusions presented.

Michael McCafferty