Tula vs. Teotihuacan

Amapohuani at aol.com Amapohuani at aol.com
Sat Dec 2 05:18:15 UTC 2006

Listeros:

Related are "camissatiua" and "tilmatiua" in Molina's 1569 CONFESSIONARIO
MAYOR (see the UNAM photoreproduction). I am not at home in Glendale, CA, so I
cannot consult my copy directly but I remember these two items very well.
Perhaps this will help shed a little more light on this discussion since facing
Spanish translations [of varying specificity and usefulness] might be of help.

Or not.

Ye ixquich.
Barry