-tic

R. Joe Campbell campbel at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 13 17:02:07 UTC 2006

I had to blink when I saw my message come up on the screen.  Obviously,
"(like tlacatl, pozoni, cuahuitl, etc.)" did *not* apply to 'non-basic
words' -- it applied to 'some other surface words'.

...and, no, it was not my word processor's fault; it is clinically known
as a "before noon mental processing error".  And my proofreader is giving
a final exam right now....