Archive Searching

John F. Schwaller schwallr at potsdam.edu
Wed Dec 13 18:16:31 UTC 2006

Colleagues:

As owner of FAMSI's Nahuatl Listserv I am happy to
announce a new feature to our web interface.

Thanks to the hard work of FAMSI web administrators
(especially Sandy Mielke),the Nahuatl ARCHIVES are
now fully indexed for dynamic searches.

The Nahuatl ARCHIVES is a complete listing of all
messages sent through the Nahuatl listserv since its
move to FAMSI (earlier this year).  Previously, these
messages were only categorized by date.  Now, when you
visit the archives you may conduct a keyword search
(such as an author, site name, or other pertinent
term).

I hope this will be a valued resource for not only
list members, but those who happen to visit the web
site for archived information.

The Nahuatl ARCHIVES can be found online at:

http://www.famsi.org/pipermail/nahuatl/

All messages sent prior to our switch to FAMSI (i.e.,
before 2006) can still be found at the "old" Nahuatl
archives:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/nahuat-l.html

John F. Schwaller
President