Pronouns

Arnd Sölling arnibionic at YAHOO.DE
Tue Feb 7 16:12:21 UTC 2006

Listeros,
  I want to thank everybody that helped me out on the nahuatl pronouns. It is very nice to be able to see different accesses/explanations of one phenomena, lexical ones, morphological ones...I have checked Carochi for the pronouns and came to see that he mentiones that forms of ne´ cannot stand alone as an answer for a question...so i thought that maybe ne´ became something like a second position clitic with less semantic qualities like the full form with -hua(tl) (that would fit into the typological linguistic theories tought at my university)...just an idea...
  Greetings,
  Arnd Sölling