cuaxochtli

Yukitaka Inoue Okubo takaio at PO.AIANET.NE.JP
Thu Feb 16 17:41:19 UTC 2006

Anthony and Joe:

Thank you for your comments.
The problem is that I don't understand exactly what cuaxochtli means. That
is, if it is a some kind of clear border"line",or places with certain
extention of surface(for example, a hill or mountain). This question made me
to start thinking of the possibility of a compound.
Any way, I will check if "head" and "flower" could have semantic relation,
or not, with land border (or land itself).

Yukitaka Inoue O.